Sevenworks B.V. - Exclusive24-7
3818 LE Amersfoort
Telephone: 085 - 0645053
Trade Register No. 64589420
VAT identification number: NL855733196B01
- legally represented by the general manager Eric Bunte and subsequently called Exclusive24-7.
The following conditions are written in Dutch and can be loaded into the main memory by the customer. On request they can be requested at https://exclusive24-7.com or under the email address email@example.com in digital or written form. In addition, they are provided to the customer as a PDF file with every purchase confirmation.
The downloadable address of Exclusive24-7.nl and the authorized representative of Exclusive24-7.nl can be found in the purchase confirmation.
Website works for commercial purposes under the domain https: // Exclusive24-7.com /, the homepage. Exclusive24-7.com offers customers on this website products, such as watches, perfumes, hair cosmetics, sunglasses and accessories for purchase via the internet.
We supply to consumers and entrepreneurs.
§ 1 product selection
(1) The customer has the opportunity to select and order products on the above website.
(2) With regard to each product, the customer receives a separate product description on the respective website.
(3) The customer can click on the desired products on the website. These are collected in a virtual shopping cart and the customer receives a compilation of the products with the total final price including VAT and shipping costs at the end of the shopping.
(4) Before the order is shipped, Exclusive24-7.nl allows the customer to check the order for the correctness of the content, in particular the price and quantity, and to correct it if necessary.
§ 2 withdrawal
(1) Consumers have a right of withdrawal of 14 days. You can find details of your statutory right of withdrawal here.
(2) The reimbursement of shipping costs and the return costs are arranged as follows when a goods order is withdrawn:
If you exercise your statutory right of withdrawal, a refund of shipping costs will not be considered as we deliver free shipping to any country.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, we will bear the costs for returning the goods.
§ 3 prices and shipping costs
(1) List prices are current at the time of order as presented on the website.
(2) The prices include VAT without shipping costs.
(3) Orders in our delivery area the Netherlands are free.
§ 4 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalog. By clicking the "Buy" button, you place a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart.
Confirmation of the receipt of your order is made together with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending by automatic e-mail. The purchase contract has been concluded with this e-mail confirmation.
(2) If the product has not been delivered within 30 days of the order confirmation, the customer can terminate the contract without prior notice, without having given Exclsuive24-7.nl notice of default.
(3) We save the contract text and send you the order details and our terms and conditions by email. You can view your previous orders in our customer login, provided you have registered with us with an account.
§ 5 Performance of the contract
Insofar as the ordered products are available, Exclusive24-7.nl delivers these with agreed prepayment within 1 to 4 working days after receipt of payment, otherwise after receipt of the order, unless different delivery times have been specified for the individual products.
Changes, extensions, restrictions of the order
Exclusive24-7.nl offers telephone support for customer questions regarding the products. This telephone number is available to the customer weekly during 5 days (Monday to Friday) during normal office hours (09:00 to 17:00).
Copyright and image rights
The content on our website is protected by copyright. Any use of content about which we have rights or rights, especially their publication or distribution, including in or through social networks, other than purely private use requires our express prior consent.
Exclusive 24-7.nl strives for a sustainable service in the field of the environment.
Consumers have the option of placing the packaging in the collection of waste paper, together with old newspapers, etc. Necessary dust-free adhesives, such as adhesive tape, labels and the low film content, do not interfere with the recycling process.
Batteries, batteries, electrical appliances
Batteries and rechargeable batteries should not be disposed of with household waste. You are required by law to return used batteries and rechargeable batteries. Used batteries can contain harmful substances which, if not properly stored or disposed of, can damage the environment or your health. But batteries also contain important raw materials such as Iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and are recycled.
You can return the batteries to us after use or return them free of charge in the immediate vicinity (for example, in shops or in municipal collection points). Point of sale is limited to end users for the disposal of conventional quantities and such waste batteries that the distributor leads or has led as new batteries in its range.
A crossed-out trash can means that you should not throw batteries and rechargeable batteries in the trash.
Below these characters you will find additional symbols with the following meanings:
CD: contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium
Hg: contains over 0.0005 percent mercury
Pb: contains more than 0.004 percent lead
§ 6 Payment terms
(1) Exclusive24-7.nl will provide the customer with an invoice for the ordered goods, which will be given to him upon delivery of the goods or sent by e-mail, unless the corresponding information has already been included in the confirmation email. The customer refrains from sending an invoice on paper.
(2) Exclusive24-7.nl delivers against prepayment or invoice via Klarna.
When purchased on account, the ordered goods are shipped together with the invoice or delivered to the customer. The purchase amount must be paid within the period stated on the invoice.
In case of delivery against invoice, the object of purchase remains the property of Exclusive24-7.nl until full payment of the purchase price. Prior to a transfer of ownership, a right of pledge, transfer by hand, processing or transformation is not permitted without the express permission of Exclusive24-7.nl.
Payments are made securely through our payment service provider pay.nl, which offers you the various payment options.
Depending on the result of a credit check, we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to our other payment methods.
(2) Prices on the invoice are always sales prices including VAT. Entrepreneurs are shown the VAT separately.
(3) In case of late payment, the customer, who is the consumer, is obliged to pay standard interest 5% above the basic interest to Exclusive24-7.nl, unless the monitoring site can demonstrate a higher interest rate. For customers who are entrepreneurs, sentence 1 applies on the understanding that the standard interest is 8% above the basic interest.
§ 7 Warranty and liability
(1) With regard to defects in the product, the customer will notify Exclusive24-7.nl and, in addition, send the product at Exclusive24-7.nl's expense.
The warranty of the provider falls under §§ 433 et seq. BGB (Dutch Civil Code) and is 2 years after receipt of the goods for new goods to consumers. In business transactions, the warranty is limited to one year and Exclusive24-7.nl has the right to repair the product at its sole discretion or offer free replacement.
(2) Exclusive24-7 is liable
- full compensation for gross negligence on the part of their bodies and managers,
- in substance, in the event of a culpable breach of essential contractual obligations,
- in addition to such obligations, in principle also for gross negligence of simple deputy agents, unless Exclusive24-7.nl can be free for commercial use,
- in the latter two cases, the amount of compensation for the typical foreseeable damage.
A contributing customer negligence must be attributed to this.
The liability for intent, warranty, maliciousness and for health and personal injury as well as according to the product liability law remains unaffected.
§ 8 Force majeure
(1) In the event that Exclusive24-7.nl cannot provide the service due due to force majeure (in particular war, natural disasters), it is exempted from its obligations for the duration of the prevention.
(2) If Exclusive24-7.nl owes the execution of the order or delivery of the goods for more than one month force majeure, the customer has the right to terminate the contract.
§ 9 Privacy
If we deliver against invoice or otherwise in advance, we reserve the right to make a credit assessment.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) Contract language is Dutch.
(2) If any provision of these conditions is or becomes null and void, the statutory regulation will replace it.
(3) The European Commission provides an online Dispute Resolution (OS) platform which you can find here. We are under no obligation and generally unwilling to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.